(0034) 638 24 28 85
(0034) 697 27 43 92
Intermediate Surf Course
This course is all about improving your surfing. Our instructors will work on fine tuning the skills you already have and also introduce you to new skills, so that you can take your surfing to another level!
For this course you should be able to catch and ride un-broken waves on a regular basis and be fairly comfortable going both directions.
The course covers stance, positioning and take off, wave selection, turning, surf theory and surf fitness.
Our instructors will be in the water with you, providing constructive feedback and coaching tips.
This course really will boost your surfing, providing you with the skills and knowledge to take away and practice at your local break.
- Can catch and ride unbroken waves
- Comfortable going both directions
- Reasonable paddle fitness
- Beach and water safety
- Positioning and take off
- Wave selection
- Surf theory
- Surf fitness
We only teach in small groups, ensuring that everybody receives the correct amount of instruction, enabling you to progress as much as possible during your surf course.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation, on the days of your surf course
- All equipment: wetsuits, rash vests, boards and leashes
- Tuition from qualified surf coach
- Full insurance
- 1 DAY SURF COURSE – €45.00
- 2 DAY SURF COURSE - €90.00
- 3 DAY SURF COURSE - €120.00
- 4 DAY SURF COURSE - €155.00
- 5 DAY SURF COURSE - €185.00 (our most popular course, a great way to get in to surfing)
- 7 DAY SURF COURSE – €240.00
- 10 DAY SURF COURSE - €300.00