Beginner Surf Course
Included in all surf lessons...
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation, on the days of your surf course
- All equipment: wetsuits, rash vests, boards and leashes
- Tuition by qualified surf coach
- Full insurance
Our beginner’s courses are taught in a safe, fun and informative environment. By the end of the course you should have enough knowledge to be able to practice the skills taught at your local beach.
You’ll be shown the basics of surfing in easy to follow step by step instruction, firstly on the beach and then in the water. Our instructors will be with you at all times, in and out of the water.
The course also covers beach and water safety theory.
No previous experience is necessary, although you must be able to swim at least 50m
- Beach and water safety theory
- Introduction to equipment
- Surfing basics: prone surfing, paddling, standing up and introduction to turning
- Basic weather and tide theory
We only teach in small groups, ensuring that everybody receives the correct amount of instruction, enabling you to progress as much as possible during your surf course.
|Price||€ 45||€ 90||€ 120||€ 155||€ 185||€ 240||€ 300|